Are you as excited for January’s Wedding Show as I am? This year Jules Marie Events will be attending Marysville’s show on January 25, 2020! The event is completely free! Better yet, swag bags will be given to the first 100 attendees!
If you are planning on attending the Marysville Wedding Expo, have a game plan before going in. It can be a bit overwhelming to gather vendors and ideas after just saying “YES”! Here are some tips and trick to make the most out of the bridal show.
- Have a Tentative Wedding Date– Even if it is not set in stone, have tentative date to give vendors. This will give you, as well as your potential vendors, an idea of what to expect.
- Test out Products– know the quality of the product and services that you are interested in. As to look at their portfolio and taste their food samples! You want to know that their quality matches what they are preaching.
- Bring Snacks and Water– Be prepared to take your time at the Expo and really look around for potential vendors. Bringing some snacks and water will help you stay energized and hydrated!
- Bring a Friend– I cannot stress this enough! Not only is it a lot more fun to gather ideas with your girlfriend, but it will help you gather twice as much info! Bring someone who isn’t afraid of the crowds and is willing to help you gather ideas that cater to your vision.
- Bring Pre-Printed Information– Whether it be on a business card, or a sticker, I recommend printing your information off ahead of time. A lot of time will be spent giving that information off to potential vendors, so why not already have it done! Here are some things to include:
- Bride’s first and last name
- Tentative wedding date
- Phone number
- General location of venue
- Groom’s first and last name
Wedding Planning can be a daunting experience, but take the most out of everything you can! Grab inspiration from wedding expos. Hopefully this post can help you do just that!
I’m so excited for the upcoming Marysville Bridal Show and hope to see you there!